Thursday, April 23, 2015

Moving forward!

Hoodratz In Space is © Erik Reeves and Vear Graphics.
Its not easy creating an entire new series but its always worth the effort says series creator Erik Reeves. 

"I have always loved the idea of creating something new and exciting into the world and Hoodratz In Space allows me that freedom. Having to step in an write the latest issue only makes my entire vision for the series closer to my initial vision without having to work within the confines of anyone telling me what they like or dislike. I create the kind of comics that I like to read and if someone else has the same taste as I do and is a fan of my work that's truly a great thing!"

Be sure to back our latest Kickstarter by clicking the link below...Hurry there are only a few days left!

No comments: